Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Time for a Change!



As summer comes to an end and we enter autumn, the season of change, I am considering making a few changes around here. I feel that limiting myself to "Books, Blooms, Beauty, Baking, and More" leaves out a large parts of my life that I'd like to share. 

While this will most likely continue to be mostly reviews of book and such (honestly, I have a lot of opinions about a lot of things!) I am very involved in my Greek organization, Alpha Gamma Delta. I am an alumna* and as such, it can be a challenge to stay involved. I hope to share ideas with fellow Greek women on ways to stay involved with your organization post-graduation (*for the unfamiliar readers, please refer to this post to understand the different levels of Greek membership). 

I'm also passionate about volunteering and being active in the community and I also hope to share ideas on ways you can realistically become involved in improving your neighborhood and beyond. I am looking forward to the changes I will be making; I truly think that by expanding the topics I blog about, I will not only be more consistent, but it will also be more interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment