Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Reading Challenge: Close, but Not Quite


Well, here it is. The last day of summer and I am part way through my 17th book. My own personal challenge was to read 20 books this summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day). While I know the first day of autumn isn't until September 22, my life is about to go crazy.
I will only have Sundays off in which to frantically cram in my homework. I already know that I have a group project in one class and I know my availability is far more severely limited than anyone else in the group. I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed already.
I am disappointed that I did not reach my goal of 20 books this summer. I know I put in a fair effort towards reaching it, but I also know that my goal of 50 books this year is almost certainly not going to happen now. It was going to be a stretch even if I had made my goal.

Do you all have any goals you set for yourself during the year or season? Did you reach them?

No comments:

Post a Comment