Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE Best Tinted Moisturizer!



I received Jouer’s Luminizing Moisture Tint in my Birchbox months ago. I don’t know why I didn’t try it when I first got it. I have been complaining about my bad luck with tinted moisturizers for so long, you’d think I would have jumped at the opportunity to try something new. Maybe I was just jaded and set it aside figuring it would be like all the others. Whatever the reason, I put it aside and just found it again a couple of weeks ago. My awful Cover Girl moisturizer had run out - thank God; I have a thing about throwing things away, unused - and I needed something to hold me over until I could start up the search again. I am really glad I went ahead and tried the Jouer product.
The fact that it got Allure’s “Best in Beauty” award should have gotten my attention. When that failed, I obviously didn’t read the packaging very closely because then I would have noticed that this product uses natural minerals to create even toned skin. It also has SPF of 20 (more than the typical 15) and is oil free. All of these SHOULD have gotten my attention, but didn’t. What DID however, is that when I used it, my skin looked PERFECT. I didn’t even have to use powder on top of it. 
The moderate coverage of this product is great for warmer weather. My skintone is pretty uneven no matter what I seem to do and I HATE wearing tons of makeup in the summer, so this was great for me. If you have a blemish, it reduces its visibility a LOT. 
Another great thing: unlike so many other tinted moisturizers that claim to be “lightweight and oil free” but make my skin feel super slippery, Jouer’s Luminizing Moisture Tint did not! I was so surprised. 
The color “Golden” is perfect for my skintone. They have a whole range of colors (however, they do seem to be lacking on the darker end of the spectrum a bit) and the color blends great with my skin and the makeup I already have. I did not mind spending the $38 for the 1.7oz tube because it doesn’t take a lot to get great coverage and I was paying that price for the Estee Lauder stuff that I didn’t even like! Buy it here!
Final Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment